Each plot of land has a designated number. Choose the map which shows the location you want.
- Hover the mouse over the map when it has downloaded and a magnifying glass will appear.
- Click once and the map will enlarge so you can read the numbers.
- Use the scroll bars on bottom and right of screen to move about the document
- The numbers may appear indistinct look carefully at them.
Dorstone Tithe Map Village – Click on map to download
Dorstone Tithe Map Full Parish – Click on map to download
- Having found the location number, look at the apportionment to discover landowner, occupier etc.
- The first 3 pages show numbers with a letter suffix – these are amendments made at later date.
- All other entries are in numerical order.
- All the information is also searchable in the usual way.